I am currently residing in the vicinity of Spokane, WA, USA -- map
- Official visitor's site (restaurants, bars, hotels, shopping, etc.) -- http://www.visitspokane.com/
- Accommodation -- many hotels and B&Bs are available in town. See the above official visitor's site.
- Meal -- Consider those places for fun.
- Spokane International Airport (GEG) -- http://spokaneairports.net/
- Amtrak (Empire Builder between Chicago, IL and Seattle, WA/Portland, OR) and Grayhound (to/from Seattle, WA) are serving but very limited -- Spokane Intermodal Center.
- Local transportation
- Bus -- Spokane Transit Authority
- Route 60 serves GEG to/from downtown. About 20 min. 1.50USD per ride.
- Taxis are available but very difficult to catch except a few designated places such as the train station, the airport and major hotels.
- Spokane Cab 24-hour dispatch service. +1 509 568 8000
- I would recommend using UBER and Lyft.
- H2O Wireless (AT&T MVNO) PAYG plan is recommended (5 cents per minute or SMS, 10 cents per 1MB data at 2G/3G/4G speed). I may get a SIM for you and pass it upon your arrival when requested ahead of time.